WarpMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarpMS Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walkmans GM app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
walkman1

Walkmans GM app Empty
PostSubject: Walkmans GM app   Walkmans GM app Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Name:Matt

IGN will be: Walkman

Time Online each Day:3PM EST-3AM EST (Possibility)

Spot that you want:GM

Experience:I've GM'd TwixMS, ThunderMS, and MapleFusion. I've also been a forum mod for the above and WillzMS

Why We should pick you:I have a lot of experience, I can be on a lot, and I am a responsible guy. I'm honest, fair, and friendly. I'll take orders, deal with stress and try to maintain a fun, friendly, enjoyable environment for the server. I believe that a server isn't always based on it's content but on it's staff as well and I think I could contribute greatly to it. I have a positive attitude, and I love to have fun too. I'm serious about my jobs and will be sure to complete them.

Why you wanna Join:I want to join because I currently don't have a server to settle down too and i'm sick of looking. I want to settle into a developing server so that i can advertise it to people like me and also have a fresh start. I want the ability to see the server grow bigger each day or week. I believe every server has potential, this one is no different.

Where to contact you: Alan8_ali@hotmail.com

Thanks for your consideration

Regards
Walkman
Back to top Go down
[GM]Enjj

Walkmans GM app Empty
PostSubject: tgt   Walkmans GM app Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:40 pm

i like it ALOT other gm's reply
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

Walkmans GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkmans GM app   Walkmans GM app Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:01 pm

Perfect App.
Talks about helping the server and hopefully he will advertise but atm, we are booked on GM's.
As time progresses, we will have more people hopefully if you can reach that by using your advertising skills, we may once again open applications.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walkmans GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkmans GM app   Walkmans GM app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walkmans GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WarpMS  :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: